Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Mobile BD in the subject line.
We’re looking for a technically savvy, mid-level Business Development & Sales Specialist that has proven experience growing a partner channel and selling mobile software in a B2B environment. This candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the mobile transaction processing, customer onboarding, text recognition and financial services markets. Based in NYC, this position will focus on client acquisition, and growing revenue, market share and brand visibility by:
- Seeking out new prospects and building long-term relationships with key accounts.
- Taking ownership, hunting, acquiring, and growing sales and revenue.
- Proactively identifying, prospecting and selling into the market with a consultative B2B approach.
- Performing customer meetings and creating and delivering presentations to key stakeholders, influencers, and C-level executives – from both the business and technical teams.
- Conducting product demonstrations, both online and in person.
- Effectively communicating technical points, product features and value-add to prospects.
- Effectively communicating direction to the internal product and presales teams regarding the customers’ project objectives, technical requirements, architecture, and integration.
- Forecasting potential revenue and deals.
- Growing the overall CRM and contact database by assisting with the identification of strategic growth opportunities and target companies.
- Researching and staying current on the fast-paced, rapidly changing market trends.
- Participating in sales and marketing related efforts including webinars, in-person presentations, trade shows, and more, as required.
What are the qualifications?
- 3 years’ sales and business development experience within the mobile software and transaction processing market.
- A proven record of establishing relationships and closing deals.
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities, forecast the business pipeline, and manage the sales cycle.
- Ability to convey technical and complex concepts to a variety of audiences -- both technical and business stakeholders and decision makers.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Superior verbal and written communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment.
- Technology savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required. Experience with CRM systems/database.
Local candidates only. All work must be completed from the Manhattan-based office during regular business hours.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com and include Digital & Mobile BD in the subject line.