In accordance with French law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, personal data processing has been declared to the French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
Personal data collection on the Web site.
Personal data from users are collected when the user fills the « Contact-Us » form, the form that can be used to access the « Download Center » section, and for any use by him of the Web site services.
User data can also be collected when the user browses this web site, using common data collection tools like cookies.
Personal data usage.
Responsible for personal data processing, and personal data collection purposes
A2iA Company is responsible for personal data processing for data collected on the Web site.
Personal data used by A2iA Company, allows A2iA to:
- Identify the user,
- Manage the platform,
- Facilitate browsing on the Web site,
A2iA Company is also segmenting data; This allows A2iA to send targeted commercial offers.
Recipients of collected personal data and transfer inside European Union
Collected Data are used for A2iA company needs.
Under no circumstances, data collected on the internet web site a2ia.com, will be transferred to a third party by A2iA Company, except to its commercial partners (Hubspot) with user consent.
These commercial partners will have access to the following data:
Full name, Title, Email address, Country
Data transfers are used for:
Sending commercial offers.
Data transfer outside European Union
Collected data can be transferred to A2iA company subsidiaries or subcontractors outside European Union, in particular the following recipients:
- A2iA Company subsidiary based in the United States of America.
- A2iA Company subsidiary based in Russia.
These recipients will have access to the following data:
Region, Last name, First name, Title, Company, Job Title, Address, City, Zip code, Country, State, Email, Phone number, Product interest, Target industry
Transfer of these data to recipients outside of European Union is used for:
- Create a customer database.
- Provide goods and services to customer.
- Execute marketing campaigns.
The following guarantees have been taken to provide a sufficient personal data protection level:
- The A2iA subsidiary based in the United States of America: The recipient country provides a sufficient data protection level and
- The A2iA subsidiary based in Russia
- The subcontractor Hubspot based in the United States of America: The recipient country provides a sufficient data protection level and the commercial partner (Hubspot) is registered on the Privacy Shield register handled by the US administration.
Personal data retention duration.
Personal data are kept by A2iA Company for a period of 3 years after user unsubscribing.
User rights regarding its personal data.
According to French law n°78-17 of the 6th January 1978 and to regulation (UE) 2016/679 from European Parliament and 27 April 2016 counsel, the user has an information, access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, and portability right on its personal data.
The user also has the right to object processing of its personal data if there is a legitimate reason.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
Personal data requests
39, rue de la bienfaisance
* To allow the Web site to work, for example to identify user name and, when the user is connected, to allow him to fetch it’s account information needed to handle it’s information and service needs and to display its browser type, to allow A2iA company to provide a properly configured content.
* Fight against fraud by monitoring its connection state.
* To measure and analyze the activity performed on the Web site and the use of the services made available on the Web site, for the proper proceedings of its activity and for the purpose of improving its services according to parameters such as the number of users visiting or using the services, the pages visited, the new or recurring nature of the visitors, the features and content of those services that interested the most the visitors and the way in which these services work on a technical level (speed with which contents download and frequency of technical problems). A2iA Company or any supplier of measurement equipment and analytical services may transmit non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
Cookies management, blocking and deletion
Generally, Internet browsers contain cookie management functions. These functions may allow the User to delete cookies or accept or reject certain categories of cookies.
The User may be able to manage other (non-cookie) tracking technologies via the websites of the companies that provide these technologies or via the operating system of his mobile device.
A2iA invites users to consult the "Help" section of their browser or the website of the supplier of their computer hardware, software or operating system for more information.
Here are some third-party guides on managing cookies on:
If your browser is not listed here, we recommend a Google search using terms such as "manage cookies" followed by the browser name.
To learn more about cookies, the User can also visit the page http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ which contains additional useful information about cookies and how to block them depending on the type of browser used. If the User rejects or removes cookies, the features and related functions of the Site may not be available and his / her usual performance may be compromised.
Amendments of this data protection declaration