We’re an AI software company looking for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our growing team. Based in Paris, France, this position will provide support to the global organization for ongoing marketing and communications projects including, but not limited to:
- Creating content and writing copy for websites, internal and external communications, presentations, social media, email blasts and more.
- Assisting with graphic design for the web and print.
- Supporting lead generation efforts and helping to manage the company CRM and marketing contact database.
- Assisting with industry events and tradeshow planning.
- Supporting social media campaigns.
- Working closely with the global marketing, sales and pre-sales teams to support overall growth and success of the company.
If you’re an ambitious, proactive, self-starter, we want to hear from you! Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Marcom Specialist in the subject line.
What are the qualifications?
- Bilingual French / English a must.
- 1-2 years’ experience in corporate communications or marketing. Experience with technology or software a plus.
- A degree in a related field: marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, branding.
- Superior writing skills.
- Graphic design abilities, desktop publishing skills, and knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to prioritize is a must.
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to convey technical and complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to think strategically while still being creative and innovative.
- Technically savvy: Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required. Experience with desktop publishing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver required. Experience with CRM systems/database.