a2ia mNote™: Turn Cursive Handwritten & Printed Notes Into Searchable, Digital Text by Simply Taking a Photo of the Paper Document with a Smartphone or Tablet.
Powered by A2iA’s award-winning handwriting recognition capabilities and its proprietary AI and RNN, a2ia mNote™ brings unstructured and cursive text recognition to the mobile device. Integrated directly into mobile operating systems, apps, note taking solutions, and more, and without the need for a dictionary or customization, users can transcribe handwritten and printed notes such as meeting notes, to-do or shopping lists, and letters simply by taking a photo of their paper documents. a2ia mNote™ also enables users to perform keyword search and data retrieval when the phone is offline and not connected to cellular service or Wi-Fi -- eliminate the burden of carrying paper documents and the risk of losing them!
- Capture a document quickly and accurately, enabling a simple user experience with A2iA Auto-Locate™.
- 100% client-side and offline processing, including data capture, image clean-up and text recognition.
- Transcribe cursive handwritten text, handprinted text, machine printed text, or mixed documents - all on the device.
- Using extracted data, power the mobile app to export or save document images and data in PDF or other formats, and to share data between devices and even cloud-based solutions.
- Facilitate data searching and editing, directly on your mobile device, offline.
Ensuring a simple user experience, a2ia mNote™ also utilizes A2iA’s patented Auto-Locate™ feature to allow users the ability to capture a document quickly and accurately. Users simply hold the mobile device over a document and without a pre-defined zone or bounding box, and without a specific orientation in which to hold the document, a2ia mNote™ automatically locates the edges of the document and captures it.
With a2ia mNote™, you always have your important papers with you, wherever you go!